Sunday, January 23, 2011

Compliment?

A couple of weekends ago, Chris was hosting an engagement party for our friend Katy and her fiance, Chris. A bunch of Katy's friends from the Portland area were there, one of whom I found out was a knitter. Chris had the green, blue, and white afghan on his couch (Christmas present for him), and this particular friend noticed it and told her husband how much she enjoyed it. I told her that I had made it for Chris for Christmas and she said how much she liked it. She then continued to ask me questions regarding the afgan (where I found it, what kind of yarn I used, etc). A couple of days after that, she emailed me to ask me what size needles I used for it. I guess she is going to be making it! I think that this may be a compliment...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails