Sunday, January 30, 2011

Taking a break

Hi all....

I am taking a short break from doing any serious knitting. I've been having problems with my left thumb joint that I believe is attributed to the knitting, and almost feels like tendinitis (described it to Chris last night and he agrees with me). My mom has had the same problems in the past when she has done a lot of knitting.

Of course, I am not a doctor, and neither is he, but I think that the best thing that I need to do is just give it a rest. I haven't done any knitting in about a week and it is starting to feel better. It is amazing what rest does to you! I'm almost done with a second pair of fingerless gloves, I believe that I am going to be making a pair for my friend Lyndsey, and then I am hopefully going to be making a blanket for Relay for Life as another raffle prize for someone. I also have a couple of other projects up my sleeve that I am thinking about making but am not 100% sure yet.

I will return, don't you worry.

Martha

2 comments:

Becky W said...

Aww, Martha, hope your hand heals up soon! Miss seeing you at school, hope you are having a good semester so far. :) Looking forward to seeing more knitting projects in the future.

~ Becky :)

Martha said...

Thank you Becky! I will see you in class...I'm in research on Tuesdays now!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails